7 oz. pkg. thin spaghetti noodles
1 tsp. butter
1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
salt and pepper
1 tsp. minced green pepper
8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
1/4 c. sour cream
8 oz. cottage cheese
1/3 c. onion
2 tsp. melted butter
8 oz. can tomato sauce
- Cook spaghetti noodles and drain.
- Saute beef in butter until brown
- Add onions, green peppers, salt, pepper and tomato sauce.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine cheeses and sour cream.
- Using a 2 quart casserole dish, spread half of spaghetti noodles, cover with cheese
- Cover with meat sauce and add remaining noodles to the top
- Pour melted butter over spaghetti noodles then spread remaining meat sauce over the top.
- Bake at 325-350 for about 30 minutes.