2 small boneless, skinless chicken breast
1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ Sauce
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar (optional)
Salt and Pepper
1 12-14 inch pizza dough
1-2 Tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic and herb seasoning
1/3 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
1 Tbsp Tiger Sauce
1/2 red onion, finely chopped
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- Marinate the chicken breast in 1/4 cup BBQ sauce, apple cider vinegar, and salt & pepper for about 20 minutes.
- Grill the chicken at 400 degrees until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Once your chicken is done allow to rest 5 minutes before cutting.
- Finely chop red onion and chicken into small pieces.
- Mix olive oil and garlic and herb seasoning.
- Brush mixture over dough.
- Mix the additional 1/3 cup BBQ sauce with tiger sauce and spread over the dough.
- Add your desired amount of shredded mozzarella, diced grilled chicken, red onions, and top with your desired amount of shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Place dough on foil and cook in a preheated oven at 450 F.
- When the crust is stable enough remove the foil and let the pizza cook for an additional 5 minutes or until your desired crispiness. Removing the foil for the last 5 minutes will create a crispier crust.