1/4 cup(s) Turbinado Sugar
1 teaspoon(s) Fennel Seeds
1/4 teaspoon(s) Allspice, ground
3 pound(s) Small Sweet Potatoes, halved
Pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
- Stir in sugar, fennel seeds, and allspice until combined and sugar is dissolved.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with spiced butter.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a baking pan, roast potatoes until tender, about 45 minutes, turning once halfway through.
- Transfer to a warmed platter and drizzle with pan juices.
- Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired