1 1/2 c. of digestive biscuit or graham cracker crumbs
1/3 c. packed brown sugar
1/3 c. butter, melted
4 medium sized bananas, sliced into thick diagonal pieces
1 can (397 gms.) of Carnation caramel or dulce de leche
300 mls. whipping cream
1 c. cream cheese
1/2 c. sugar
- Mix together the crumbs, sugar and butter, then press into the base of a lined springform pan.
- Arrange the bananas on top of the biscuit base.
- Spread the caramel evenly on top of the bananas.
- Whip the cream until thick, then add the cream cheese and sugar.
- Whip until combined, then spread on top of the caramel.
- Chill until firm.
- Decorate with cinder toffee (honeycomb) and chocolate shavings.