8 large russet potatoes, peeled or unpeeled
8-10 hard boiled eggs, chilled
2 cups real mayonnaise (or a little more, if needed) we use Hellmann’s
1 bunch green onions, chopped (including the tops)
1 large bunch (about 8-10) red radishes, sliced
freshly ground black pepper
- Wash and peel potatoes (or leave them unpeeled if you like the skins.)
- Cut into big, uniform chunks and place in a large pot of boiling water.
- Boil until fork tender…don’t let them go until they’re mushy.
- Peel the eggs and chop them up (or just slice them if you like bigger pieces.)
- Place them along with the green onion, and the radishes, in a big mixing bowl.
- Once the potatoes are done, drain them well and allow them to cool.
- Once cool, cut into uniform, bite size pieces and put them in the bowl with the eggs and veggies.
- Carefully and gently stir in the mayonnaise.
- Season with paprika, salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the potato salad to a bowl with a lid and chill completely before serving.