1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies( or use your own recipe)
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 container (12 oz) fluffy white whipped ready-to-spread frosting
Pink gel food color, if desired
22 miniature marshmallows
Assorted size candy sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, knead cookie dough and flour with hands until well mixed.
- Reshape dough into 9x1 1/2-inch log.
- Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Cut cookie dough into 33 slices.
- Cut 11 slices into 4 equal wedges; shape each wedge into ovals for bunny feet.
- Place cookie dough slices and bunny feet on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
- Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- In medium microwavable bowl, stir frosting and 1 to 3 drops pink food color until well blended.
- Microwave uncovered on High 10 to 15 seconds or until soft but not translucent.
- To make bunny butt, frost 1 whole cookie slice and 2 bunny feet with frosting.
- Place bunny feet on bottom of cookie as shown in photo.
- Place 1 marshmallow in center of each cookie for tail.
- Decorate bunny paws with candy sprinkles.
- Repeat with remaining cookie slices and bunny feet.
- To add ears to your bunny, place candy-coated almonds or jelly beans at top of each cookie.
- You can bake and freeze cookies up to 2 months ahead.