4 Tbsp butter
3/4 cup chopped white chocolate
6 cups marshmallows
1 tsp vanilla
5 1/2 cups rice krispies
3/4 cups white chocolate chips
powdered sugar (optional)
- Pour the rice krispies and white chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat until melted.
- Turn the heat down to the lowest setting and add the marshmallows.
- Stir until the marshmallows are almost all melted.
- Add the vanilla and chopped white chocolate and continue melting.
- Once fully melted, take them off heat and pour over the rice krispies.
- Stir lightly to combine.
- Dump into a lightly greased 9x9 pan and let sit 5 minutes.
- Then go and press into the pan with lightly greased hands.
- Allow them to cool about 20 minutes, then top it all with a puff of powdered sugar.