2 cans crescent rolls (I use the recipe variation, without the perforations)
2 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup sugar
1 cup chocolate chips
- Spread a pkg of crescent rolls in 9x13 pan, and press into corners.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar; spread over crescents in pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over cream cheese.
- Place remaining crescents between 2 sheets of wax paper and roll to fit pan.
- Place over chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle sugar over top for a nice finish.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned