- In a medium saucepan, combine cocoa powder and sugar.
- Whisk in heavy cream, half and half and coffee.
- Continue to whisk over medium heat until sugar and cocoa have dissolved.
- Stir in chopped chocolate,
- Reduce heat and gently whisk mixture until the hot chocolate has thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in Kahlua and Baileys.
- Divide mixture between two mugs.
- Add a scoop of chocolate ice cream to each mug; serve.
Friday, 2 December 2016
Mocha Mudslide Hot Chocolate
A rich and creamy, warm version of the popular mudslide cocktail. Thank you Lemons for Lulu
4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder4 tablespoons sugar1 cup heavy cream1 cup half and half1/4 cup strong coffee1 oz chopped semi sweet chocolate4 tablespoons Kahlua4 tablespoons Baileys Irish cream2 scoops chocolate ice cream