4 tablespoons sugar
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup half and half
1/4 cup strong coffee
1 oz chopped semi sweet chocolate
4 tablespoons Kahlua
4 tablespoons Baileys Irish cream
2 scoops chocolate ice cream
- In a medium saucepan, combine cocoa powder and sugar.
- Whisk in heavy cream, half and half and coffee.
- Continue to whisk over medium heat until sugar and cocoa have dissolved.
- Stir in chopped chocolate,
- Reduce heat and gently whisk mixture until the hot chocolate has thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in Kahlua and Baileys.
- Divide mixture between two mugs.
- Add a scoop of chocolate ice cream to each mug; serve.